Our 18th century house has been completely redecorated to a high standard and is a perfect place to enjoy your holiday. Situated in the méouge valley the terrace offers stunning views of the small village of salérans and the mountains beyond. It is a haven for wildlife; the sound of the cuckoo and woodpecker travel across the valley; roe deer sleep in the woodland in front of the house; sanglier can be spotted and heard as well as swifts nesting in the eves of the house and so many different birds and butterflies in the garden. The perfect place to relax and let us take care of you during your stay.
- Serre Des Ormes is located in the spectacular Gorges de la Méouge, in the Hautes-Alpes region of France and within cycling distance of Mont Ventoux.
- Delightful accommodation with spacious ensuite bedrooms. Private swimming pool, sunny terraces, cosy lounge and even our own library to relax in, all set in idyllic peaceful surroundings.
- Hearty breakfast served each morning to set you up for the day ahead. Tea and home baked cakes are also served each afternoon & help your self to fresh fruit throughout your stay.
- Delicious two course evening meals are prepared on all but one evening of the week, using locally sourced organic food where possible. Wine, aperitif and hors d’oeuvre are all included with dinner.
- Fantastic road cycling to suit all levels right on our doorstep. Quiet roads, stunning gorges, picturesque villages as well as some great climbing on the local cols and of course Mont Ventoux!.
- Organised group ride at the start of each week to introduce you to the area and so that we can tailor the week’s riding to ensure you get the most out of your stay with us.
- Exclusive use of the house available for groups/families of 6 or more.
- Transfers to and from Marseille airport or Aix TGV station are available as well as day trips to ride Mont Ventoux or the infamous cols of the Southern Alps.
- Bike hire available in Sault at the foot of Mont Ventoux. Transport can easily be provided for collection and return of hire bikes.