Edale House was built sometime between 1850 and 1860 and was originally known as Parkend Villa.
Until the last quarter of the 19 Century Parkend was a major industrialised centre for the processing of iron ore. Later coal mining became the
pre-eminent industry gradually tailing off in the 1940/50’s
The property was converted to a guest house in the mid 1990’s to provide 6 letting rooms, residents lounge and bar
- Secure, steel bared, security lit, cctv and alarmed cycle storage for 8 to 12 bikes.
- Dedicated cycle wash area.
- CYTECH qualified mechanic with workshop on site.
- Main cycle path can be accessed from our rear garden taking you to the cycle centre (Canop cycle centre/ Peddalbike away)
- Can accommodate up to 15 people.
Award winning breakfast provided, competitive group cycle rates if coming direct.
Fantastic pubs with great food next door and within walking distance.