The CALE comes with a contemporary trail geometry featuring a long reach and moderate stack mean it is easy on the long-haul, yet fun when the terrain kicks off. Using experience gained building our Beyond+ models, it’s a vehicle for exploring the most technical routes. An MRP Ribbon suspension fork stops the bike getting thrown about to increase control, a quality furthered by its huge 800mm wide bars. With the ability to slam the saddle out of the way courtesy of the KS E30i dropper seatpost, ultra-wide WTB Vigilante TCS tyres and a mountain-shrinking 10-50t cassette make this all the bike most riders will ever need. Of course, the CALE wouldn’t be a Bombtrack if it wasn’t ready for adventure too. Triple cage mounts plus the ability to fit a rear rack mean it’s possible to ride into remote locations, drop the bags, and have some fun exploring new trails
• New hardtail trail mountain bike based on our experience with the Beyond+ range, can be run with 27.5’’ plus wheels or standard 29’’ wheels.
• MRP Ribbon SL 120 mm travel suspension fork with Boost spacing and 35mm stanchions.
• Bombtrack Illusion 35 mm oversized handlebar, 800 mm wide and Bombtrack Chase stem with 40 mm extension.
• WTB STi4 TCS 2.0” tubeless ready front rim, WTB STi40 TCS 2.0 tubeless ready rear rim.
• WTB Vigilante 2.8” TCS tubeless ready tires, tough and high grip front, tough and fast rolling rear.
• Sram GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 10 – 50t cassette, GX Eagle Boost crank, Sram Dub bottom bracket and 30t direct mount chainring.
• Magura Trail Sport hydraulic disc brake with four front pistons and two at the rear for maximum power and control.
• Magura Storm SL.2 180 mm rotors.
• KS E30i 30.9mm dropper post with 150mm travel.
More info and geometry chart here.