EF Education First, World Tour team, social media darlings and originators of the ‘alternative race calendar’ have shown us the first glimpses of the Cannondale race bikes the the squad will be running for the new 2020 season.
The team are sticking to the same formula as last year with a bold blue and pink paint job emblazoning both its lightweight Cannondale SuperSix and aero SystemSix race bike options that the team can choose from.
The spec of the bikes and kit sponsors remain similar to last year, making the bikes a familiar prospect for the likes of Sep Vanmarke, Lachlan Morton and Hugh Carthyand the rest of the team.
The aero SystemSix carries a bold blue and pink colour scheme, and will be a popular choice for the sprint stages, with its wind-cheating profiles.
Bike spec in detail:
- Frame/fork: Cannondale SuperSix/Cannondale SystemSix Hi-Mod versions
- Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace R9150 Di2 11-speed. Custom rear derailleur hanger
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace hydraulic disc
- Powermeter: Cannondale SiSL2/Power2Max NG
- Wheels: Vision Metron
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa G2.0
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D integrated carbon bar/stem
- Bartape: Prologo
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE carbon
- Saddle: Prologo
- Pedals: Speedplay
- Accessories: Tacx Ciro bottle cage/Tacx bottles